Improvement track for the CDS platforms
Cloud interface update track
Site server development track
What could you recommend for us to look at in terms of ergonomics
Improvements that could be looked at in terms of the standard setup sections i.e. clients, suppliers, users etc.
Improvements for apps in terms of functionality, method or standard operating procedure
Rules, Restrictions, Terms and Conditions
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No inflaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who post inflammatory or abusive comments may be removed from the forum by moderators.
- No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums. The Moderators at their absolute discretion will decide what is constitutes harassment or inappropriate activity.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted. The Moderators at their absolute discretion will decide what is constitutes inappropriate material.
- Images. All images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
- Illegal content. No posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted. The Moderators at their absolute discretion will decide what is constitutes inappropriate material.
- Updates to these Terms – From time it may become necessary to update, amend, delete or add to these terms. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure they maintain a current knowledge of these terms. Use of this page and/or this website generally will be seen as evidence that the user has read and accepted these terms without exception.